Every student has an individual and a cultural set of experiences, skills and interests, which must be considered in the teaching and learning process.
- A diverse student body enriches the school community and provides a wealth of experience and resources.
- A thorough education includes the development of the qualities of compassion, tolerance, respect for the rights of all people, the skills for the peaceful resolution of conflict, and the development of environmental responsibility.
- School should prepare young people to provide leadership to meet the global challenges of the 21st Century.
- School should foster an atmosphere of academic excellence and encourage intellectual inquiry and critical thinking.
- Achievement in the physical, expressive and creative arts is an essential part of a holistic education.
- The school is a community, and social awareness, thoughtful interaction and effective communication among students, parents and staff are fundamental to its wellbeing.