- Submit a completed application form
- The following documents must be submitted before an application will be considered:
- One (1) passport-size photograph
- Photocopy of applicant's birth certificate, passport, and HKID, if available (passport copy must show date of birth and a valid Hong Kong visa status)
- For details of application fee(s), please refer to our fee structure schedule.
- Application fees are non-refundable/non-transferable.
- A Student Reference Form may be required.
- Assessment will take place at Hamilton Hill and notification will be sent regarding details of the assessment.
- Application can be submitted any time. Working through the list, parents and children are invited for a visit where the staff will meet and observe the children and talk with the parents. Parents can hear about the curriculum, view the premises and decide whether they wish to proceed with the application. The purpose of the visit is to determine whether the kindergarten is an appropriate setting for the child.
- Offers of places will be made after the visits and will continue to be made until all places are filled. Some parents and children may not be invited for a kindergarten visit in the event that places have been filled.
If a place becomes available at a later date, parents and children on the waiting list may be invited to visit the kindergarten.
Successful applicants will be issued with a confirmation after the visit.